The Spiritual Tours of Thailand have been a life changing experience for the attendees. Not only have we visited the most beautiful sights and eaten the delicious foods Thailand has to offer, but the tours are an opportunity to learn from some of the greatest Buddhist Mindfulness and Meditation teachers in the world. Jess has spent 18 years in Buddhist Thailand befriending and seeking out the greatest teachers available and learning from them, and now you have a chance to meet and learn from these teachers as well, as Jess changes his role from our teacher in Toronto to our assistant teacher, guide and translator and travelling companion over the 14 days in Thailand and Cambodia. The journey is a spiritual one as much as a physical one. Attendees will be having fun social activities of course, visiting bustling Bangkok, the Elephants and Jungles of Chiang Mai, pristine Thai beaches, traditional towns and sacred temples, but always with spiritual growth at the fore.
This is an exclusive opportunity available only to those interested in spiritual development and meeting the following requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Meet and come to at least 1 event with Jess, and have openness to learning meditation and mindfulness. There will also be online opportunities before departure to talk with Jess and the group. Trusting Jess’ guidance and intentions are imperative for an optimum experience.
- Highly recommended for your development on the journey: complete 5 lessons with Jess in mindfulness and/or listen to dhamma.com/en podcasts.
- Have had some interest in Buddhism, Meditation and Spirituality.
- Will strictly follow the 5 Buddhist Moral Precepts throughout the experience: No killing (or physical harm to) any living being, no stealing, no cheating or adultery, no unseemly speech (no lying, harsh/rude intentions, mindless rambling), no taking of intoxicants (no alcohol or recreational drugs).
- Are willing to take the advice given and have the proper respect and humility before the teachers and masters. These auspicious opportunities are for personal betterment and not for debates.
- Are willing and intending to be a positive contributor to the group energy, through positive attitudes, mindfulness, thought, word and deed. Those that tend to share worry and complaints with the group act as negative contributors to the energy field and detract from what we are trying to accomplish. There are very powerful lessons and epiphanies that will take place as long as we all have the right attitude of forgiveness, graciousness, patience, understanding and team spirit.
Tour dates: Feb 7 – Feb 21, 2019
If you are willing to fulfill the spiritual requirements above and are interested in joining us on the 14 night spiritual tour of Thailand and 2 nights in Cambodia, please provide your email below to receive more details including payment and registration information, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide a tentative itinerary. However, the dates may change for particular events and it is fun to do less research and enjoy the adventure. Main tourist events including the jungles of Chiang Mai, Floating Market, Bangkok highlights, central Thailand island beaches and of course my favourite historical site in the world, Angkor Wat, Cambodia. We will visit with 3-4 of the greatest spiritual teachers in the world and 2-3 of the greatest healers and psychics.
The cost is 4250 CAD for 14 nights or 4400 for 15 nights (a rest and a bit of shopping at the end, departing on Feb 22), or 8000/8300 per couple. A non-refundable deposit of $300 is required to save your spot, followed by a 50% payment by December 1, 2018 and the balance on arrival.
Cost does not include the flights to and from Bangkok, Thailand. Flight is approx ($800 – $1200). We will recommend the flight to take with group pick up at Bangkok Airport. Cost includes all hotels (double occupancy), organizing and translating the meetings with the masters, 2 group meals a day (third meal if necessary in your free time, and we will have recommendations), domestic Chiang Mai and cambodian flights, some snacks and water, all group transport and tours. Does not include tipping, extra meals, snacks and drinks, ordering extra food/dessert at the group meals, what you do in your free time, massages and payment for optional psychic healing and intuitive acupuncture – AMAZING! If you wish to stay longer in Thailand or Asia on your own after the tour, you certainly may. We do not recommend staying in Thailand more than a night prior to the journey, but we do recommend it afterwards.
Hear what those who have experienced this journey have to say: