The Spiritual Tours of Thailand have been a life changing experience for the attendees. Not only have we visited the most beautiful sights and eaten the delicious foods Thailand has to offer, but the tours are an opportunity to learn from some of the greatest Buddhist Mindfulness and Meditation teachers in the world. Jess has spent 15 years in Buddhist Thailand befriending and seeking out the greatest teachers available and learning from them, and now you have a chance to meet and learn from these teachers as well, as Jess changes his role from our teacher in Toronto to our assistant teacher, guide and translator and travelling companion over the 14 days in Thailand and Cambodia. The journey is a spiritual one as much as a physical one. Attendees will be having fun social activities of course, visiting bustling Bangkok, the Elephants and Jungles of Chiang Mai, pristine Thai beaches, traditional towns and sacred temples, but always with spiritual growth at the fore.
This is an exclusive opportunity available only to those interested in spiritual development and meeting the following requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Participated in one Miracle of Mindfulness class with Jess well before departure, online or in person. (5 Lectures $160)
- Have had some interest in Buddhism, Meditation and Spirituality.
- Will strictly follow the 5 Buddhist Moral Precepts throughout the experience: No killing (or physical harm to) any living being, no stealing, no cheating or adultery, no unseemly speech (no lying, harsh/rude intentions, mindless rambling), no taking of intoxicants (no alcohol or recreational drugs).
- Are willing to take the advice given and have the proper respect and humility before the teachers and masters. These auspicious opportunities are for personal betterment and not for debates.
- Are willing and intending to be a positive contributor to the group energy, through positive attitudes, mindfulness, thought, word and deed. Those that tend to share worry and complaints with the group act as negative contributors to the energy field and detract from what we are trying to accomplish. There are very powerful lessons and epiphanies that will take place as long as we all have the right attitude of forgiveness, graciousness, patience, understanding and team spirit.
Tour dates: Jan 25- Feb 8, 2018
If you are willing to fulfill the spiritual requirements above and are interested in joining us on the 14 night spiritual tour of Thailand and 2 nights in Cambodia, please provide your email below to receive more details including payment and registration information.