Powerful Insight and Meditation Course
Insight (with Mindfulness and Vipassana) practice with individual homework and Q&A
Next Class: Five Wednesday Evenings, SEP 4 – OCT 2, 7:45pm-9:15pm, Mitchell Field Community Centre.
$180 etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. $150 for Return Students.
Recording Provided if you cannot attend in person. JOIN VIA SKYPE AVAILABLE! email email@example.com for details.
Each session comprises a powerful talk, awareness meditation and Q&A regarding your practice with individual short meditation homework assignments.
- Powerful Transformational Life Lessons
- Epiphanies into yourself
- Healing old wounds
- Greatly decreasing the duration and severity of anger, irritability, and all painful emotions.
- More self love and acceptance
- Better Attitude
- More focus
- Easy and successful short meditation
- Less stress, more light
- Understanding how reality works and learning liberating wisdom
- Having an experienced and intuitive teacher to guide you in your spiritual practice
Payment for five sessions in advance by email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Master in Thailand has asked me to teach the West. This is the real deal that the Buddha taught, the path to wisdom and peace, with case by case penetrating wisdom. If this resonates within you, you are of high merit and may be ready to follow the Buddha’s path to ending personal suffering. Designed to give you a correct understanding of what mindfulness is, how to practice it in daily life and in formal meditation, what benefits you can expect quickly and amazing shifts you can expect down the road. No two people’s minds are alike. I will put each of you on a meditation program based on your aptitudes to get you developing your practice towards higher peace and wisdom into reality. You are required to practice a minimum of 10 minutes meditation per day throughout the month of the course and some awareness during your daily activities. Everyone will benefit from this opportunity, whether a beginner or regular practitioner. I learned from the greatest masters in my 17 years in Buddhist Thailand and I have their blessing to share the wisdom with the western world. Those that complete the course and continue their practice are eligible for:
- Coming to Thailand in March, travelling and learning with my teachers directly (please inquire)
- The Mindfulness Teacher certification course after 1 year’s experience. (6 Month Correspondence course – please inquire)